Artists are different

 ARTISTS ARE DIFFERENT


INTRO:
Before we begin, I found a really cool youtube page that explains great art (NOT SPONSORED) and they beautifully decoded the Monalisa painting by Leonardo da Vinci. 
Page- Great Art Explained
This video was also an inspiration for me to write this blog. 
There's a poem in our Class 12 CBSE curriculum (English Core) named A Thing Of Beauty (Flamingo poem-4). It's stated that Sun, Moon, Trees, Daffodils, Streams, Forest are all beautiful. I agree. But there's more that I want to add to the list, ART. 


What is art?
EVERYfckingTHING.
Hehe. I mean, you can find art in everything. Literally everything. Don't go by the dictionary meaning of art. Art itself can never be completely explained. Not even the artist can tell you what exactly the artwork signifies. "It's the artist and only the artist who can completely understand their art."
But that doesn't mean you'll be totally clueless of it's greatness. We are all unique. We have our exceptionally sexy unique brain. And with that we all have our own unique interpretations of ART.

Who is an artist?
EVERYfckingONE.
Hehe. I mean, are you not? Come on!

Now that you know what art is and who an artist is, let me tell you something more amazing. "Artists are different". At this point you ust be thinking I am making no sense. Calm down. Chill. Breathe in breathe out. lol 
Everything is connected.

Yesterday, I was thinking, what makes me happy. It's a known fact that only you can make yourself happy. Nobody else can do it to you. So I thought, does mere existing makes me happy? Hell no. I am no monk or guru. I am a human and my happiness is complicated. So, what should I do that will make me happy. Sharing something very personal (keep it a secret) Singing, dancing, talking on random topics, listening to music, watching dance performances, movies, documentaries make me happy. And these are all just creation and appreciation of art.

Then I asked a friend, his answer was painting. Again, art. Then I thought about every person I know. My dad, loves singing and listening to music, maa loves dressing and looking good, you know, fashion designing on herself, my brother loves video games and cartoons, my best friend loves drawing and dressing up. Another loves sports and music, one loves movies and music and one loves analyzing things and talking about them. 
It's art that makes us all happy.

I wrote something in my notes yesterday, it's not entirely true but try reading it with a realistic view. It goes-
Nobody watches romantic movies or listens to songs because their lives are perfect. People do so because life is imperfect and they need something that can give them hope that it can be perfect. So that they can keep living this life despite heartbreaks and failures. People spend so much time on their mobiles, laptops, tvs not because their stories are happy or have happy endings, but because they don't. Real life is hard and cruel, which makes us helpless and most of the time our stories end bitterly or don't have an ending at all, they just fade away. That's why they need those songs, movies, books to balance their serotonin or whatever tonin levels.
Everything is relative. We perceive things the way we want to. And we look for things that are missing in our lives. We look for escape in those made-up perfect and beautiful things. That's why art was created. So it could amuse you. So it could hold you. So we could hold on to it. 

If God created this world, it was probably their artistic desires to do so. God is an artist and we are God's art. When looked from above as a whole, we are perfect. But in our individual realms, the world we see is so small and so cruel. That's why we create art and look for art to fit in our frames. And that's why, we are artists. And artists are different. "Professions and skills can make the world a better place, but only art can make it a happier place." Only we can make it a happier place by creating art, loving art, applauding art and being art.


OUTRO:
Bahut deep boldiya lmao.
I understand not many will understand this. To sum up, bitch do what makes you happy and cheer on people who do so too. 
Alao comment what makes you happy and if there's something you wanna say related to this.




Comments

  1. Loved it!!..... Keep writing and entertaining....adiós amigos.. mihika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment